Sunday 20 September 2015

The Perfect TGIF Outfit

So, all in all this weekend I've had a grand total of 8 hours sleep and it's safe to say I'm wiped out!  It's been my besties 18th so a weekend of celebrations has commenced, and it's made me more excited than ever for my birthday in November.  I'm counting down the days and it's definitely going to drag.  But, I've had time to complete my college assignments, catch up on my favourite YouTubers recent uploads and even blog! 
The weekends events gave me chance to wear some gorgeous pieces I picked up from Missguided on my little shopping spree, and also to rewear some of my favourite shoes! 


The outfit I chose to wear on the Friday night was this gorgeous burgundy, black and white vertical striped shirt dress from Missguided.  I turned it into more of an evening dress by pulling in my waist with the centre ribbon, undid a few buttons and rolled the sleeves up to give it more of an edgy look as I've also been wearing this shirt dress to college!  The silk material is gorgeous and glossy, and is also so comfortable.  I paired the dress with knee high boots bought from Funky Dory, and a black geometric clutch from Primark (£6, bargain!)  I curled my hair and let the curls drop to give it a super soft look, and contrasted this with dramatic face makeup: Diva lipstick by matte, a gorgeous matte vampy red colour, and smokey silver eyes using the new Urban Decay Smoky palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment